The Art Institute of Cincinnati is committed to helping find ways to make a college education affordable for AIC students and their families. We offer a variety of services and programs designed to help you find ways to meet your educational expenses. We are dedicated to making sure you receive your aid in a timely and efficient manner.
Open to High School Juniors, Seniors, High school graduates or those who have earned a GED and are interested in attending. Scholarships are not transferable and are good only for September starts of the year they are awarded. All scholarships are judged on the basis of excellence of artwork submitted and must follow the rules for entry. Like grants, scholarships are free money and will not need to be repaid.
If you have questions or would like more information please contact the Office of Admissions or by phone at 513-751-1206.
- $10,000 President’s Scholarship
- $10,000 Roy Waits Scholarship
- $8,000 ICDS Scholarship
- $5,000 Faculty Scholarships (3)
- $5,000 Military Scholarship
- Kentucky Need/Merit Scholarships
- Up to $2,000 to offset KEES Money. Kentucky residents only.
- $6,000 Partners in Art Scholarship AIC College of Design and local community partners have joined together to award a scholarship to an outstanding art student at your school.
Incoming or Current Students
- $6,000 John Harris Memorial Scholarship
- $6,000 Jane Walter-Knaber-Baker Memorial Scholarship (Awarded to a single parent)
- $1,000 to Full Scholarship Allman/Mendell Founders Scholarship
Second and Third Year Students
- $5,000 Ron Long Memorial Scholarship
Junior Incentive Tuition
Early enrollment has it’s benefits:
- Tuition remains frozen throughout the two years in attendance
- Enrollment fee is reduced from $100 to $50.
- A student is eligible to receive a $500 scholarship towards first year tuition based on quality of work, dedication and imagination.
Open to all students who complete a tour and interview and are accepted into AIC.
Senior Incentive Tuition
Incoming first year students who qualify are eligible for up to $5,000 tuition assistance. This assistance continues into second year based on excellent attendance and GPA of at least a 3.4.
Students with College High School Credits
Students accepted into first year classes beginning fall and have a GPA of 3.0 or higher in college rated courses (general education) those credits will be transferable and the cost deducted from the tuition.
The scholarship is open to high school seniors, high school graduates or those who have earned a GED and are interested in attending. The scholarship is not transferable and is good only for the year it is awarded. The scholarship may be used only at AIC College of Design. Any person who wins a scholarship and then decides not to attend AIC will forfeit their scholarship.