Earn your Bachelors Degree in only 3 Years
Download our Catalog
New GI Bill Update!
Admission procedures at AIC are designed to provide both the college and the student information to establish a mutually benefifial relationship.
AIC does not discriminate on gender, race, class, economic status, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, physical ability, or cultural and religious backgrounds.
Admissions | Catalog | Tuition & Fees | Schedule a Visit | Portfolio Reqs
1) Call our Admissions Office for an appointment. The number is: 513 - 751-1206.
2) Bring in samples of your work - at least 8 to 10 pieces. Out-of-town applicants may send photos or slides of their work with a stamped, self-addressed envelope. AIC cannot be responsible for the return of work, either left at the college or previously sent.
3) Bring in your Art Teacherís letter of recommendation if you are presently a high school student.
4) Your portfolio will be reviewed by Admissions and Faculty members (depending on availability and time of interview).
5) You will be given a tour of the Institute - observe the students, the classrooms and see completed projects.
6) You may request information on what financial aid programs are available to eligible students.
You will be notified of your acceptance during the interview or be requested to submit additional work.
7) You will need to complete the interview process.
8) Call for an appointment with Admissions. and Financial Aid.
9) Bring a check, cash or credit card ($100.00) to cover your enrollment fee. The fee must be paid before you are considered registered.
10) Bring a recent photograph of yourself for our files.
11) You must show proof of a high school diploma, GED or that you are in the process of graduating from a high school.
12) Provide AIC with a final grade transcript before the start of class.
13 ) You will be requested to complete the paper work required by the State of Ohio and the U.S Department of Education (Enrollment Agreement, etc.)